WEBSITE

https://achildofkarma.com/Home.html

Saturday, February 26, 2011

LION HEARTED

running through the wilderness
watching demons shake hands with politicians and holy men
with their wives serving food to them
sacrificing their children for earthly belongings
bald head be the heart of them
standing bareback in front of a church house
lion by my side
with the orders from H.I.M
a faint sound of children screaming
lion on all paws
children on the back of H.I.M
flames chasing the tail of him
flash back through time
no need for martin to speak of the 4 of them
pull up to a red light
silhouettes with red sights
turned off their head light
the lion on the side of me
went to war in front of me
lion took many shots
so pac could still be a g
the other in the car with he
laid flat in L.A streets
balcony he waved a hand
but my lion spotted a man
across the way with gun in hand
so he roared and took offs his white hood & hands
a dream realized and king did too
nightsticks & blue pigs
beatin inner city kids
cracked a head & broke some ribs
so my lion clawed their heavy hearts
straight to hell roaring Babylon fall
stand up for what's right
overstand your spirits might
meditate in your third sight
before taking on the dark knight....


To be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment