WEBSITE

https://achildofkarma.com/Home.html

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A BREATH OF NEW LIFE

To kiss her would be slavery
With just a touch of her lips will take over me
I'm contemplating giving it all to she
Just a moment in time this time
Is how she broke it down for me
I'm strong and sure of self
But scared of she
He who is me be
So kiss her
Maybe
But look at her gaze at me
As if I left her in our last galaxy
Now she's back to claim me
Cleanse and rename me
This gotta be
A dream see
I went to sleep 28 years ago
And now I find me shaking self
To wake up to confront life again
She stands center of two unbearable beams of ligth
What are her intentions
Is what I ask myself
Seeelllllllffffffffff!!!!!
She's coming closer
Wet from traveling
Now I'm babbling
Staggering and stuttering
God I give in
That's when
Her body fell upon mine
And she asked what was wrong
Like a breath of new life
Gentle and polite
I kissed her & said
I agree you're right...


To be continued... ET. 09.

No comments:

Post a Comment