WEBSITE

https://achildofkarma.com/Home.html

Saturday, May 7, 2011

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

YEEEEEEES!!! I've had it with you lazy good for nothing selfish pricks

I AM being abused
Used
And I AM very confused
I'm on my death bed crying storms into existence
I'm hurting like hell---if hell hurts
I'm being neglected for some shit I didn't even do
All because of some selfish human beings
I'm drowning in hate
These suicidal thoughts won't escape my dreams
On the devil's back driving the highway to heaven and I'm mad
The sad thing is that you think it's all good
BUT IT'S NOT!!!!
Killing in my name doesn't sound so bad after all
I'm depressed and stressed
I've been crying all night and I'm unable to stay awake in class since you fall so easily
I refuse to wait around for someone to fall into me again
Then break up and spread nasty childish rumors on me
I'm lonely
Don't nobody really know me
The next time you humans decide to break up and blame me for the break up
or
Someone ask you about me
(((crying)))
You can NOW say with my permission
LOVE HURT LIKE HELL!!!
((((just wanting to recognized as IT IS))))
because i do

----------------I wrote this for all who say love hurts and find themselves not LOVING again for years to come because they don't want to take the chance of getting hurt as if LOVE did it. I just want to BE- and not be lied on and talked about in a negative way. I often ask self if anyone ever took the time to ask LOVE if it was okay after y'all (people) abused me during y'all physical interactions with those y'all say y'all LOVE---------This is the REAL LOVE LETTER-ETERNAL THOUGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment