WEBSITE

https://achildofkarma.com/Home.html

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Exchanging Dreams between Sunsets and Falling Stars

I'm imagining your feeling beyond touch
Your beauty beyond looks
Your lips are my favorite fruit
From the tree of your body
Water is born as you serve me words from your life story
Listening with patience to your goals and ambitions
God told me that you were beautiful- strong- and intelligent
But somehow left out the fact that you are gifted
Let's make love in a garden of roses
Birds chirping as the wind glides gently across the surface of our nudeness
Feeling born again after the coming of the wind
As you act out your favorite moments with me as your audience
Deservingly you receive a round of applause for all that you are
back to exchanging dreams between sunsets and falling stars


No comments:

Post a Comment