WEBSITE

https://achildofkarma.com/Home.html

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

YOU ARE A DREAM REALIZED

You are a dream realized
And I just a guy who realized
That your real eyes is the stairway to heaven
Maybe you can arrange it so that God and I can meet up at 7
To discuss the who-what-when-where-and whys of the I
As I travel back to earth through your eyes
We meet again
I have that feeling again
Face to face with you
Sending me into unknown spaces with you
Well not totally unknown but you get the point
Of no return
Until you return drenched-speechless-and weak in a strong way
Back at it in the thick of night
Until the sun starts peeking through the yellow blinds
Your intuition from behind always blew my mind
Shake it off trinity time
Another headboard beyond our prime
Crack the window supreme love like John
Nature crowned you natural
Your angelic look is a reflection of your past
Your smile balance my past
And since that day I first laid eyes on you
I went on a fast
Daily meditations-silence-water-and I retired my flask
Freedom at it's best
Zombie like I can't rest
What do you suggest
Your picture got me feeling like you're right next to me
But it's a picture of a picture making you twice removed
I'm a mess-right now


No comments:

Post a Comment