WEBSITE

https://achildofkarma.com/Home.html

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Court Order

here I go again
reveling self through the life of my pen
looking at pictures of you

got me feeling brand new again
a feelin' deep within'
like the twinkle in ya eyes
got me twinkling a smile
a smile you can't see
wantin to dream you away with me
to a place as far as close
and as close as far can be
we can lip lock to hip hop
laugh away our pain to chris rock
recline so that I may introduce self to your G-SPOT
release the GOD in you
and the tears in me
spirits mingling heavenly

picture perfect your beauty viewed in HD
your whole body touched & overstood by me
see
your seas crashing up against the shore of me
i'm sure this be
divine intervention
love's encryption
decoding wet thoughts of heart's intentions
need i mention
the wine water i ordered centuries untouched
conversing through smile and eyes
verbal volume ain't doing much
preferably so
so now let's go
bedroom sky view
jazz-meditate-make love
we can do whatever YOU will us to
through a picture i'm feeling you
not like liking you
but really thoughts touching you
this is what mind power do
picturing you walk out of this picture
i read about you in scripture
pretty wings
what do i have to do in order to uplift ya
your natural scent got me bent
running your bathwater
consent from the most high
he's judge & juror

he ask me to deliver me to you
this is ya court order

No comments:

Post a Comment